At Inclinator, we're proud to have a great group of talented people working for us. When you're part of the Inclinator team, you share a common goal: providing world-class manufacturing of residential elevators and lift products that help families improve their quality of life.
As a family-owned company Inclinator is dedicated to providing a safe and friendly working environment with equal opportunities to all of our employees.
Reports to: Production Manager
Job Summary: The Procurement Specialist is responsible to find quality materials at an acceptable price to meet Inclinator’s needs. This position is responsible for managing inventory, inventory adjustments and cycle counts.
- Negotiate and enforce costs and terms and conditions with all suppliers
- Evaluates the performance of vendors to decide whether to continue buying from them
- Perform inventory analytics to ensure optimal inventory levels and disposition of obsolete and defective inventory items
- Weekly inventory cycle counting and negative inventory adjustments
- Establish and maintain replenishment pull systems (Kanban’s) for key materials and components
- Must work closely with the accounting team to insure proper fiscal reporting for inventory levels and material costing
- Logistics (inbound & outbound shipment)
- Support Buyer/Planner
- Conducts self and executes all responsibilities in a professional and effective manner consistent with Company Core Values
- Additional duties as requested
- Three to five years’ experience in purchasing and materials control in a manufacturing environment
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer and phone skills
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong mathematical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Understanding of inventory, forecasting, and demand management
- Strong lean manufacturing background
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Visual Manufacturing ERP System or similar Manufacturing ERP System
Please send, fax or e-mail your application and/or resume to:Inclinator Company of America
P.O. Box 1557
Harrisburg, PA 17105-1557
FaxFax: (717) 939-8076
Or Apply Online!
Fill out the brief employment application and upload your resume easily online!
Or Apply for a Position Online:
Inclinator offers an attractive benefits package which includes competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and career growth opportunities. Some benefits include: Competitive salary, Retirement savings plans, Health care coverage, Prescription plans, Dental coverage, Vision coverage, Flexible spending accounts, Fully paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, Team member events, and Paid time off including vacation, holidays and sick leave.
Inclinator is an Equal Opportunity Employer.