Stop carrying heavy or bulky items up and down stairs.
Reduce the risk of back strain, aching muscles and even accidents by installing an Inclinator Dumbwaiter. For businesses, a Workers’ Comp claim could easily exceed the cost of a Dumbwaiter.
Can be used as counter-loading or floor-loading.
Choose a bi-parting, slide-up or swing door to fit your need or room layout. Can have up to 6 stops with automatic controls at each landing. The energy-efficient drive system requires just 220V electrical.
- Custom sizes up to 36″ x 36″ x 48″ (91.4 cm x 91.4 cm x 121.9 cm)
- 200 lb. (90 kg), 300 lb. (136 kg) and 500 lb. (226 kg) capacity models
- Can be installed at counter or floor level
- Travel up to 27′ (8.2 m) on 200 lb. (90 kg) model
- Travel up to 47′ (14.3 m) on 300 lb. (136 kg) and 500 lb. (226 kg) models
- Automatic controls from any floor
- Can accommodate openings on 1, 2 or 3 sides
- Up to 6 stops
- Hoistway door options include slide-up, bi-parting and swing
(machine access door is always swing)
- Car gate options include bi-parting, slide-up and collapsible where allowed by code
- Painted steel or optional stainless steel
- 220V electrical with flexible power unit location
- Rolled steel rail mounted to 2″ x 12″ (5.0 cm x 30.4 cm) plank
- Energy-efficient cable drum drive
- Two Type A safety devices
- Meets all code requirements for safety
- Fire-rated door options available
- Knock-down construction standard
- 2-year warranty
Machine Access Door: Available in Stainless Steel or Primed Carbon Steel
Car cam and roller position shut-off switch meets all industry codes as a dumbwaiter door safety interlock.Key lock and door open shut-off switch meet all industry codes for a machine room access door interlock.